The Buhler Community
We value building up and growing our local town and community as well as our church community of brothers and sisters in Christ.
Our church serves our community and shares the love of Jesus by participating in the following ministries:
- The Community Food Pantry, offering temporary food supplies for those in urgent need, is located in our church building. Contact our church Office for more information.
- We also contribute to a Community Benevolent Fund that offers limited financial help for those who are experiencing hardship in Buhler. Contact the Buhler Mennonite Church for more information on this ministry.
- On Wednesday evenings, during the school calendar, we provide low cost meals at the church in addition to JAM (Jesus and Me), a mid-week children's ministry. These meals are free for students 18 and under. They are a great way to meet people in our community. All are invited. Click here for more information.
- We also have a strong connection to the Buhler area schools (USD 313). We offer our church facilities for a variety of school functions.
- Buhler MB also partners with other area churches through Pastors in Partnership.
- Sunshine Meadows Retirement Community was founded by Buhler MB in 1948. It is a full service Christian Care facility. Click here for more information.